Experience and learn what a professional trainer can do for you through Hot Springs only Professional Training Organization.
Hot Springs Health and Fitness is offering 2 FREE Training Sessions to any member who has never experienced personal training before.
Come see how a certified professional can take your fitness to the NEXT LEVEL!!
FEATURED GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
FEATURED TENNIS PRO
Professional and Wellness Trainers
Meet Our Personal Trainers
PWT is a team of highly certified personal trainers creating goal based programs that keep your workouts FRESH, FUEL YOUR MOTIVATION, and make exercise FUN AND EXCITING.
What are the benefits of PWT?
- Individual coaching and guidance
- Gain motivation and build confidence
- Learn SAFE & PROVEN METHODS that take the guesswork out of your workout
- Energize your routine with new programs that evolve as your body adapts
- Shatter plateaus and climb out of your workout rut
- Measure and track your progress
HERES WHAT YOU GET
- Personalized sessions from an ELITE staff. PWT requires the highest certifications in the industry and 90% of our staff have Degrees of higher learning in addition to their training certifications.
- 2 PERSONAL FITNESS WORKOUTS every 6 months for measuring progress
- Fitness journal to set goals and track progress
- 2 guests passes each month
- Complimentary 1 hour PWT workout that consist of: 1. 30 min. workout. 2. Blood pressure & heart rate measurement. 3. Complimentary metabolism evaluation. 4.Cardio, strength, & endurance test. 5. Movement screening.
Being healthy and fit is a lifestyle choice. By the actions you take and the habits you develop you choose to live a healthy lifestyle, or not. Our mission is to help you make sound professionally guided choices on your health journey.
Our program will help you develop and carry out a workout program that merges your lifestyle in the areas of NUTRITION, EXERCISE, & MOTIVATION.
EVERY PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO YOU AND YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. THIS IS NOT A “COOKIE CUTTER” PROGRAM
Director of Group Fitness, HSHF
AFFA Group Fitness Instructor Certification
Fitour Personal Training Certification
Les Mills BODYPUMP certified
Retired from the Veteran’s Administration Hospital with 39.5 years of service, having worked in Rehabilitative Medicine and Kinesiology. Served in the U.S. Navy and Army for 39 years. Rece...More
Richard started his college career at the University of Colorado at Boulder, and he transferred to the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville for an early graduation his last year wit...More
Leslie Cuffe - PFT, RYT, RCYT
• AFFA Certified Personal Trainer
• Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor
• YA Registered Childrens Yoga Teacher
• Certified Group Fitness Inst...More
Susan Heath, director of Hot Springs Pilates Studio, is a certified Pilates trainer with 12 years of experience teaching the Pilates Method. Susan holds 2 Pilates certifications. She achieve...More
Eric is dedicated to the success of you personal health goal, you will see him all over Hot Springs Health and Fitness, working with the weight management program, teaching spin classes, and...More
• David H. Thigpen Ed. D. is a veteran teacher/coach from Arkadelphia. “Dr. Thig” currently serves as the Senior Associate Athletic Director at Henderson State University. In the past,...More
Masters of Science in Education
AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
Primary Pilates Certification
CPR/ADE Certified through the American Heart A...More
ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
CPR/ AED Certified
SCW Certified Group Fitness Instructor
23+ years dance experience
Professional Dance Instructor/Choreographer
Sarah started out as a massage therapist with a interest in body mechanics and functional movement. She established herself as a AFAA fitness instructor in April of 2011. In May of 2014 she ...More
Kristin has been a lifelong proponent of physical fitness and has a great compassion for helping others. Because of a great desire to take her own fitness to the NEXT LEVEL she develop...More