Hours of Operation
M-F 5 am - 8 pm
Sat 8 am - 6 pm
Sun 12 pm - 6 pm
M-Th 8 am - 12 pm & 4 pm - 8 pm
Fri & Sat 8 am - 12 pm
Sun 2 pm - 4 pm
Experience and learn what a professional trainer can do for you through Hot Springs only Professional Training Organization.
Hot Springs Health and Fitness is offering 2 FREE Training Sessions to any member who has never experienced personal training before.
Come see how a certified professional can take your fitness to the NEXT LEVEL!!
FEATURED GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
FEATURED TENNIS PRO
Meet Our Personal Trainers
PWT is a team of highly certified personal trainers creating goal based programs that keep your workouts FRESH, FUEL YOUR MOTIVATION, and make exercise FUN AND EXCITING.
What are the benefits of PWT?
- Individual coaching and guidance
- Gain motivation and build confidence
- Learn SAFE & PROVEN METHODS that take the guesswork out of your workout
- Energize your routine with new programs that evolve as your body adapts
- Shatter plateaus and climb out of your workout rut
- Measure and track your progress
HERES WHAT YOU GET
- Personalized sessions from an ELITE staff. PWT requires the highest certifications in the industry and 90% of our staff have Degrees of higher learning in addition to their training certifications.
- 2 PERSONAL FITNESS WORKOUTS every 6 months for measuring progress
- Fitness journal to set goals and track progress
- 2 guests passes each month
- Complimentary 1 hour PWT workout that consist of: 1. 30 min. workout. 2. Blood pressure & heart rate measurement. 3. Complimentary metabolism evaluation. 4.Cardio, strength, & endurance test. 5. Movement screening.
Being healthy and fit is a lifestyle choice. By the actions you take and the habits you develop you choose to live a healthy lifestyle, or not. Our mission is to help you make sound professionally guided choices on your health journey.
Our program will help you develop and carry out a workout program that merges your lifestyle in the areas of NUTRITION, EXERCISE, & MOTIVATION.
EVERY PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO YOU AND YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. THIS IS NOT A “COOKIE CUTTER” PROGRAM
Director of Group Fitness, HSHF
AFFA Group Fitness Instructor Certification
Fitour Personal Training Certification
Les Mills BODYPUMP certified
Retired from the Veteran’s Administration Hospital with 39.5 years of service, having worked in Rehabilitative Medicine and Kinesiology. Served in the U.S. Navy and Army for 39 years. Rece...More
Leslie Cuffe - PFT, RYT, RCYT
• AFFA Certified Personal Trainer
• Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor
• YA Registered Childrens Yoga Teacher
• Certified Group Fitness Inst...More
Susan Heath, director of Hot Springs Pilates Studio, is a certified Pilates trainer with 12 years of experience teaching the Pilates Method. Susan holds 2 Pilates certifications. She achieve...More
Eric is dedicated to the success of you personal health goal, you will see him all over Hot Springs Health and Fitness, working with the weight management program, teaching spin classes, and...More
Masters of Science in Education
AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
Primary Pilates Certification
CPR/AED Certified through the American Heart A...More
Amy Barranco is AFAA Group Fit certified and has completed certifications in both Pilates mat and yoga. Barranco has been with Hot Springs Health & Fitness since 2007. She is ...More
Amy has been a member of HSH&F since January 2002 and an AAFA certified group fitness instructor for the past 11 years. When she is not at the gym, she enjoys playing tennis, traveling, ...More
Sarah started out as a massage therapist with a interest in body mechanics and functional movement. She established herself as a AFAA fitness instructor in April of 2011. In May of 2014 she ...More
BS in Marketing from Texas Woman’s University
Audra joins our team as a yoga instructor relocating from Dallas, Texas. With a dance background from the ...More
From childhood basketball was my passion. And after playing on the women basketball team in high school and being named all-district and all-state for three consecutive years, it gave ...More
Natalie Berry has been teaching at Hot Springs health and fitness since 2015. Natalie is certified through AFAA in group fitness and personal training. She teaches Pilates, indoor cycling an...More
Lara recently returned to her native Hot Springs after living in China for the better part of a decade. She began teaching fitness classes, including step, yoga, boxing and indoor cycling, w...More
Jacqueline Beaumont: Yoga Teacher - (RYT 200)
Jackie brings a love of the practice of yoga and the benefits of it to each class she teaches...,the connection between the breath, posture, ...More
Richard has been in the fitness industry for 5 years as a strength and conditioning coach and personal trainer. After receiving his bachelor’s degree from the University of Arkansas...More
Contact our Professional Staff