Hours of Operation
M-F 5 am - 8 pm
Sat 8 am - 6 pm
Sun 12 pm - 6 pm
M-Th 8 am - 12 pm & 4 pm - 8 pm
Fri & Sat 8 am - 12 pm
Sun 2 pm - 4 pm
Experience and learn what a professional trainer can do for you through Hot Springs only Professional Training Organization.
Hot Springs Health and Fitness is offering 2 FREE Training Sessions to any member who has never experienced personal training before.
Come see how a certified professional can take your fitness to the NEXT LEVEL!!
FEATURED GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
FEATURED TENNIS PRO
- Previously taught at the El Dorado Racquet Club, Otter Creek Tennis Facility, and the Little Rock Racquet club with students of all ages.
- Completed certification requirements and holds title of Tennis Professional with the USPTA.
- NCAA Division 1 scholarship athlete and 3 year letterman for the men’s varsity tennis team (playing both singles and doubles) while attending the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- Very easy going guy who loves people and making acquaintances from all walks of life. Through use of these skills, networking, and my tennis knowledge I hope to help other live healthier lives.
- 1998 – Present Professional Golfer, T & T Professional Services, LLC, El Dorado, AR/Little Rock, AR. Multiple top ten finishes on former NGA Hooter’s Golf Tour, Adams Golf Tour, and other mini-tours, including a 1st place finish at a Tour America event held in Monroe, LA at Frenchman’s Bend Golf Course.
- 1998 – Present Vice President/Part Owner, T & T Professional Services, LLC, Little Rock, AR. Repair and maintenance on rental properties owned by T & T as well as day to day operations of the company.
- 1990 – 1994: Head Tennis Professional/Instructor, El Dorado Racquet Club, El Dorado, AR.
- Marketing – University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- 1988 H.S. Diploma – El Dorado High School
- 1987 AR State Overall SBLS Tennis Champion (w/B. Blackburn)
- 1986 AR State Overall DBLS Tennis Runner-Up (w/B. Blackburn)
- 1988 AR State Overall SNGL Tennis Runner-up
- 1988 3rd Team All State (guard) Basketball